Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Royal Bangs

I'm on my Alternative/Indie tip a bit harder than I was yesterday, and some people want balance and blah blah blah, so here I am. I found this band through probably my top favorite band's myspace page, The Black Keys. I have every album, and they're all good, but more on them later (today).

Royal Bangs. I don't know, just a random-ass good find. Their music has energy, especially the mosh-like (kinda?) "Brother". So far, my favorite track would have to be "New Scissors", though.

Rock and roll music that beeps and shakes. We must and will use electrical guitars, drum machines, sampling, electrical bass guitar, electrical pianos, personal computers, shakers, 2 many drums, and everything else.




Like a more traditional NERD, they add in electronica elements to some of their music, and it works out well. Head on over to their MySpace and give them a listen.

MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/royalbangs

Official Site:
http://www.royalbangs.com/

0 comments: