Monday, April 7, 2008

"I Got To Jacob With 25 Thou..."

I thought I'd hit you with some stuff I've been running through during the weekend. Yes, I've had "Luchini" stuck in my head longer than the first time you catch your parents doing it. Also, new shit from Wale to hold you over until his major label mixtape release. I honestly haven't checked it out yet, but I'm gonna listen to it right after I finish listening to Janelle Monáe. Yo, somebody else said it best, she's kinda quirky like a female 3-Stacks, but R&B (or as her album calls it, "Classical Wondafunk"). Oh, and she's cute too.



Too bad she's on freaking Bad Boy, watch Puff eff it up. This is her album "The Audition".

Janelle Monáe - The Audition



Camp Lo - Uptown Saturday Night

Wale - OpenmeandseeforyourselfI'mtoolazy

0 comments: