Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I'm Your Son's Teacher."

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving
at him.
She says hello.

He’s rather taken aback because he can’t place where
he knows her from.

So he says, ‘Do you know me?’

To which she replies, ‘I think you’re the father of one of my kids.’

Now his mind travels back, and he says, ‘Ohhhhhhhh…aren’t you the stripper from my boy Jamal’s bachelor party- the one I fucked on the pool table with all my buddies cheering me on, while your partner licked whipped cream off my balls???’

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, ‘No, I’m your son’s teacher.


Joke courtesy of the fools over @ NahRight blog. Look that place up, check them out. They're kinda doing the same thing as me.

Old-School Jam of the Day:
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

Feature Isht For the Day:
DJ Sean G's LEVER 2008 Mixtape, hosted by Pac Div *scrambles for a link*: LEVER 2008 Mixtape (Hosted By Pacific Division)



0 comments: